We are aware that a number of users are unable to access their Excite email account due to incorrect password issues. For many, the lost password recovery tool has also not worked properly. Over the last several days we have made several changes to both our login process, and lost password tool to fix some of these issues. If you continue to have difficulty accessing your email account. we ask you to please try logging in again here: https://login.excite.com
We will continue to make enhancements to both the login page and the lost password tool so please retry periodically.
If you are still unable to access your Excite email account, please contact Customer Support and provide the following information:
When filling out the Contact Support form, please remember to provide an email address we can contact you at.
- Your full name
- Excite member name (or Excite email address)
- Date of birth
- Alternate email address (what you used when you first registered with Excite, or what you subsequently changed it to in your Excite Profile)
- Zip Code (as originally provided when you registered or subsequently changed it to in your Excite Profile).
Once we have received this information we will assist you in updating your password and regaining access to your account. Please do not send multiple emails as this will only increase the time it takes to get back to you.
We have made some additional changes to the lost password tool which we believe will allow a significant number of people who know their original registration information to retrieve their password. Please try using the "Forgot Password" tool before contacting support.
We have identified and fixed a bug that was preventing users with a "." in their username from logging in. If your Excite username includes a period (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) please try logging in once more using your current password.
After gaining access to your account, when resetting your password, please only use a combination of letters and numbers as certain special characters may prevent you from logging in later.
We are investigating several reported issues regarding Excite Email login and working to resolve them as quickly as possible. Due to the high volume of customer support requests, there is a delay in our response times. If you do not receive an immediate response please be aware that we have received your request and it will be handled as soon as we are able.
In the meantime, please review the following troubleshooting tips:
- You can enter either your username or your email in the email field of our login box. If it doesn't work one way, please try the other.
- If you were previously experiencing issues with the Forgot Password process, that feature has been updated. Please try completing the process again using your FULL Excite email address rather than your Excite username. You can access Forgot Password by clicking here.
- If you recently changed your password, try your previous password.
If you are still unable to access your account, follow the instructions on this page: https://support.excite.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020661954-Forgot-Password-Tool-Update-4-4-2019