To export your Address Book, please follow these steps:
- Click the "Contacts" icon at the top of the email page.
- Click the "Actions" button and select 'Import/Export Contacts"" from the list
- Scroll down to the "Export" section
- Check the "Personal Contacts" box and click the "Export" button. This process may take a few moments.
- Save the file to the location of your choice.
The default format for your contacts will be a CSV file.
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?