To change your account preferences for forwarding email:
- Click the "Preferences" link in the top right corner of the email screen.
- In the Preferences module, click the "General Settings" link under the "Email" heading.
- In the "Composing Emails" section, change the "Include original HTML messages as" option to "Inline Text"" or "A file attachment" depending on your preference.
- Click the "Save" button in the upper left corner of the module.
Articles in this section
- MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface