You may wish to create some custom filters to filter out mail that you do not wish to receive.
To do so, click the "Preferences" link to bring up the Preferences module.
- Select "Message Filters" under the "Email" heading.
- Click the ""Add"" button
- Name your filter (Example: Filter 1, Filter 2)
- Select the filter conditions using the drop-down boxes (we suggest using the "contains a string matching" for the secondary part of the filter)
- Select the folder that emails meeting the selected criteria will be directed
- Click the "Save" button
In order to filter a message, you can only use one term per filter. For example, you could use the term "med" which would cover med, meds, medicine, medical but it would also capture terms like "informed" and "calmed." Please be mindful of this when choosing the term by which to filter.
These filters are not case sensitive, so they would filter anything in all capital letters, even though the filter shows lower case.
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?