You may wish to create some custom filters to filter out mail that you do not wish to receive.
To do so, click the "Preferences" link to bring up the Preferences module.
- Select "Message Filters" under the "Email" heading.
- Click the ""Add"" button
- Name your filter (Example: Filter 1, Filter 2)
- Select the filter conditions using the drop-down boxes (we suggest using the "contains a string matching" for the secondary part of the filter)
- Select the folder that emails meeting the selected criteria will be directed
- Click the "Save" button
In order to filter a message, you can only use one term per filter. For example, you could use the term "med" which would cover med, meds, medicine, medical but it would also capture terms like "informed" and "calmed." Please be mindful of this when choosing the term by which to filter.
These filters are not case sensitive, so they would filter anything in all capital letters, even though the filter shows lower case.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the content of the ads on my Email?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?