To add or remove names for an existing email group, please follow these steps:
- Click the "View" menu and scroll down to groups.
- Select ""Personal Groups"" from the sub-menu
- From the Groups list, click the "Modify" button next to the group you would like to edit
- You will see a pop-up window with the group's current members.
To add a name:
- Expand the group of contact from which you would like to add names to your group. To expand the list, click the small "+" sign next to the contact list.
- Click the name within the list that you would like to add to the group and it will be added instantly
To remove a name:
- Highlight the name within the group list and click the "Remove" button
When you have finished, click the "Save" button in the upper left corner of the pop-up window.
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?