To add or remove names for an existing email group, please follow these steps:
- Click the "View" menu and scroll down to groups.
- Select ""Personal Groups"" from the sub-menu
- From the Groups list, click the "Modify" button next to the group you would like to edit
- You will see a pop-up window with the group's current members.
To add a name:
- Expand the group of contact from which you would like to add names to your group. To expand the list, click the small "+" sign next to the contact list.
- Click the name within the list that you would like to add to the group and it will be added instantly
To remove a name:
- Highlight the name within the group list and click the "Remove" button
When you have finished, click the "Save" button in the upper left corner of the pop-up window.
Articles in this section
- MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface
- How do I change my forwarding preferences?