To change the number of emails that are visible on a page, do the following:
1) Login to your email account
2) Click on Prefereces (located in upper right hand corner)
3) Click on General Settings (located under Email section)
4) Under the Viewing Emails section, you can select the number of emails you wish to display: 10, 20, or 50
5) Click Save
Articles in this section
- MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface
- How do I change my forwarding preferences?