You can adjust the number of email displayed per page by following these steps:
-Click the "Preferences" link at the top of your email page
-Click the "General Settings" link under the "Email" heading
-In the "Viewing Emails" section, click the drop-down menu to select the number of messages per page.
-Click the "Save" button in the upper left corner of the module
Articles in this section
- MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface
- How do I change my forwarding preferences?