You can adjust the number of email displayed per page by following these steps:
-Click the "Preferences" link at the top of your email page
-Click the "General Settings" link under the "Email" heading
-In the "Viewing Emails" section, click the drop-down menu to select the number of messages per page.
-Click the "Save" button in the upper left corner of the module
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?