Yes, to export contacts:
1) Click the Contacts icon
2) Click the drop-down arrow next to Actions
3) Choose Import/Export Contacts.
4) Select the Section of contacts you would like to delete (Enterprise, Personal, Shared or all)
5) Choose the type of format you would like to export these contacts ( CSV or vCards)
6) Click Export
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?