You can view the email headers for a particular message by clicking the small icon that looks like a piece of paper in the upper right corner of the message.
This will bring up a small pop-up window with the full email header.
To view the whole header:
- Drag the window with your cursor to the upper left corner of your browser window.
- Enlarge the window by clicking the lower right corner of the pop-up window and dragging it to enlarge
You must take a screenshot of the header, as it cannot be copied. To do this:
- Hold "Ctrl" and "Print Screen"
- Open a program which will allow you to paste the screenshot such as Microsoft Word
- Paste the screenshot by holding "Ctrl" and "V"
- Save the file and attach it in your reply to this email
We are aware that this method is not optimal, and are working with our email provider to change this to a more standard format.