You can add contacts to your Address Book after sending a new email. Once you have sent an email to a contact not in your Address Book, you will be prompted to add this contact if you choose.
Alternately, you can click the "Contacts" icon at the top of the page, which looks like a Rolodex. This will bring up your Address Book page. Click the "New" button to add a new contact. Click the "Save" button in the upper left corner when you are finished.
Articles in this section
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface