To compose a new message, click the "New" button and select "Email" from the list.
You can add recipients from your Address Book, by clicking the "To" button on the Compose Mail window. This will open a panel on the left of the window where your Address Book will be displayed.
Alternately, you can use the Auto-complete function by typing in the first few letters of the email address or name of the recipient to bring up the matching Address Book entries.
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?