To compose a new message, click the "New" button and select "Email" from the list.
You can add recipients from your Address Book, by clicking the "To" button on the Compose Mail window. This will open a panel on the left of the window where your Address Book will be displayed.
Alternately, you can use the Auto-complete function by typing in the first few letters of the email address or name of the recipient to bring up the matching Address Book entries.
Articles in this section
- MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface
- How do I change my forwarding preferences?