There are two ways to create a new folder. You can either
- Click the "New" button and select "Folder" from the list
- Right-click on the "My Folders" folder and select "Create Folder" from the menu
If you create a folder using the "New" button, the folder will be created as a sub-folder of the Inbox. To move the folder to the main folder tree, simply drag the folder with your cursor to the "My Folders" folder and drop it there. This will place the folder in line with the rest of your mailbox folders.
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?