There are two ways to create a new folder. You can either
- Click the "New" button and select "Folder" from the list
- Right-click on the "My Folders" folder and select "Create Folder" from the menu
If you create a folder using the "New" button, the folder will be created as a sub-folder of the Inbox. To move the folder to the main folder tree, simply drag the folder with your cursor to the "My Folders" folder and drop it there. This will place the folder in line with the rest of your mailbox folders.
Articles in this section
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface