To mark a message as Spam, right click on the email within your Inbox, then select "Flag as Junk" from the menu. Alternately, you can also "drag" the selected messages with your mouse directly to the Junk folder.
Marking an email as Junk automatically adds the sending address to your Block List.
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?