To mark a message as Spam, right click on the email within your Inbox, then select "Flag as Junk" from the menu. Alternately, you can also "drag" the selected messages with your mouse directly to the Junk folder.
Marking an email as Junk automatically adds the sending address to your Block List.
Articles in this section
- MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface
- How do I change my forwarding preferences?