To flag a message as "Not junk" you can:
- Right click on the message subject and select "Flag as Not Junk" from the menu. Mac users can hold the Ctrl key and click on the subject line to bring up this menu.
- Highlight the message, then click the "Flag As" button to the right of the "Delete" button and select "Not Junk" from the list
Articles in this section
- Bluetiehome Subscriber Login Page
- Urgent Notice Regarding Excite Email Closure
- Excite Email POP3 and IMAP server information
- How do I turn on Out of Office notification?
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?