To flag a message as "Not junk" you can:
- Right click on the message subject and select "Flag as Not Junk" from the menu. Mac users can hold the Ctrl key and click on the subject line to bring up this menu.
- Highlight the message, then click the "Flag As" button to the right of the "Delete" button and select "Not Junk" from the list
Articles in this section
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface