Please follow these steps to import your contacts:
**1) On the Address Book page, click the "Actions" button and select "Import/Export Contacts" from the drop-down menu.
**2) Click the "Import" button and Browse to choose the .csv file of contacts to import.
**3) Choose the personal group from the drop-down menu to import to if you have already created groups. If not, go to the next step.
**4) Select "Import." On the screen, you will see your Address Book data displayed in columns.
**5) Most often, the imported contacts will not match the mail program exactly, and you will need to indicate the appropriate field name for the information displayed.
For example: The first field you may see may be the first name of your first contact on the list. In the drop-down menu, select "First Name." This will ensure that all First Names in your .csv file will also me shown under the First Name field within your email Address Book.
Please scroll to the bottom of the screen to ensure that you are importing all of your important data. If you choose not to import a particular field, it will not be displayed in your Address Book and you will have to manually add the information.
**6) Once finished, simply click on "Accept" and the contacts will be fully imported.
Articles in this section
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface