Mac users can empty their Trash folder on demand by holding the Ctrl key and clicking the Trash folder. This should bring up a sub-menu with the option to Empty the Trash folder.
Articles in this section
- Important MAIL UPDATE Claiming to be Excite
- 4/25/19 - I know my Excite email password but its not working.
- Regarding Email Login Issues - April 2019
- Recover saved passwords in your browser
- How to I close/ cancel my account?
- Forgot Password Tool Update****4/4/2019
- What happens if I reach my storage quota?
- Deleting an email without it displaying in the preview pane
- How do I export my Address Book?
- How to use the email interface