** If you have a firewall or similar security program, such as Zone Alarm, Norton Internet Security, or similar products, this may be causing the situation you are experiencing. We recommend temporarily disabling this software and trying the desired action again. You should be able to reactivate your security software after the login process has completed.
** If you have recently installed any security or privacy software such as Spy Sweeper, Spy Blaster, or Spy Blocker, it is possible that it may be causing the problem you are experiencing. In order to sign in to Excite mail, 'cookies' need to be enabled and you must allow Excite to set the sign in cookie. Please go to your privacy or security software settings and make sure that cookies for 'excite.com' are not being blocked. Sometimes, these types of programs can add 'excite.com' or other Web sites to your browser automatically.
Please follow the directions below to see if this has been added to your browser:
For Internet Explorer:
- Click on 'Tools' on Internet Explorer
- Click on 'Internet Options'
- Then click on 'Privacy Tab'
- Next click the 'Sites' button.
- Under 'Managed Web sites', make sure 'excite.com' is not entered. If so, please remove it.
For Firefox (Older versions only):
- Click on 'Tools' on Firefox.
- Click on 'Options.'
- Next click on the 'Privacy' icon.
- Then click 'Cookies.'
- Under 'Exceptions', make sure the 'excite.com' is not entered. If so, please remove it.Once you have made any needed adjustments, please close and then reopen your Internet browser. Depending on the software you are using, the list of blocked cookies may appear in that software application as well. You will need to check the setting for any privacy or security software you're using.
** For System Requirements, please click here.
If you continue to experience a problem signing in to your email account, please click the 'Report Site Issue' link on the right. Please provide your Member Name and an alternate email address at which we can reach you.