How do I delete my messages?
To delete an individual message, right click on the message in question and select "Delete" from the menu.
You can also set your Trash to automatically empty at the interval of your choice. To access these settings, please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Preferences" link in the upper right corner of the screen
2. Under the Email heading, click the "General Settings" link
3. Scroll down to the "Cleanup" section and select the interval of choice from the drop-down menu
4. When you have finished, click the "Save" button in the upper left corner of the settings window.
Please note: For this automated feature to function, you must use the "Log out" link in the upper right corner of your email account, rather than simply closing the browser window.
You can also enable check boxes within your account to make selecting messages easier. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Click the "Preferences" link in the upper right corner of the email screen
2. Click the "General Settings" link under the "Email" heading
3. Select the "Yes" button next to the phrase "Use checkboxes to select emails"
4. Click the "Save" button
- Topic #: 30028-348
- Date Created: 11/19/2012
- Last Modified Since: 08/22/2014
- Viewed: 2091